If your website is hosted on one of JTM MultiMedia, Inc.’s web servers, then your web site is performance enhanced & protected by CloudFlare CDN.
JTM MultiMedia, Inc. has joined the CloudFlare Content DIstribution Network
to provide Enterprise Class security and performance for your web site.
CloudFlare CDN is a 21 Century, latest generation CDN built on custom hardware and custom CloudFlare software. CloudFlare is one of the largest CDN’s in the world, hosting millions of sites.
A content distribution network (CDN) is a large distributed system of proxy servers deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet. The goal of a CDN is to serve content to end-users with high availability and high performance. CDNs serve a large fraction of the Internet content today, including web objects (text, graphics and scripts), downloadable objects (media files, software, documents), applications (e-commerce, portals), live streaming media, on-demand streaming media, and social networks. CDNs also provide the content provider a degree of protection from DoS attacks by using their large distributed server infrastructure to absorb the attack traffic.
Advantages of the CloudFlare Content Distribution Network:
- Enterprise Level Security and Performance for all JTM DNS/web hosting clients.
- It’s Fast
- It’s Secure
- Distributed CloudFlare DNS – Your DNS (Domain Name Server) records are distributed on multiple DNS servers world wide within the CDN to provide fast and secure look ups.
- CloudFlare’s Distributed DNS Network protects against DDoS attacks.
- JTM MultiMedia, Inc. manages your DNS, CDN and Firewalls for you.
If your web site is hosted on JTM MultiMedia, Inc.’s web servers, you get the following benefits:
- JTM MultiMedia, Inc. manages all of this technology for you to include DNS, CDN, Intrusion Detection System and Firewall rules.
- Enterprise level protection from DDOS to SQL injection attacks. The CDN protects all network assets (your web site) from malware, viruses and Spam. If one of the millions of sites on the network is attacked, all sites are automatically protected thru it’s network wide security measures.
- Your web site is served up from one of over 60 locations world wide from specialized caching servers, even if the web server is temporarily down.
- CloudFlare CND priority routing – CloudFlare has priority routing agreements with most of the large providers, giving your website faster/priority access.
- The combined Distributed DNS and Content Distribution Networks provides priority routing for your website. The CDN routes traffic thru the least number of hops (shortest path) to your site creating a faster, more enjoyable viewing experience.
- Web Content Optimization – using compression and other techniques, the CDN Super Charges your website.
JTM MultiMedia, Inc. is offering the above protection for your web site for free. You will have a more secure and faster web site.
We recommend CloudFlare Pro
For $35.00 per month, we can upgrade your site to CloudFlare Pro (includes Web Application Firewall) for higher security. The WAF inspects every request to the web site, analyzes the request for threats, and automatically blocks attacks.
CloudFlare WAF stops attacks at the network edge, protecting your website from common web threats and specialized attacks before they reach our web servers. It covers both desktop and mobile websites as well as web applications.
The Web Application Firewall automatically protects your website from these types of attacks:
- SQL injection, comment spam
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks
- Application-specific attacks (WordPress, CoreCommerce)
The WAF engine runs the OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set, making sure you’re protected against the OWASP Top 10 common vulnerabilities, and CloudFlare rule sets (millions of rules).
If you would like to add CloudFlare WAF to your site, please contact JTM MultiMedia, Inc.