SMS is the text messaging system on your cell phone. If you would like a text notification of email received sent to your phone, read below.
Note: If you get a lot of email, you may not want to use this option, as you will receive lots of text messages.
- You need to find your email to SMS address. This is an email address that is provided by your cell company. Something like [email protected]
If you don't know your email to SMS address, you can find it at : FreeSMSGateway.info
- On this web site, enter your cell phone number, enter the indicated security number and click on Search. You'll be shown information on your number, you want the SMS Gateway Address:
- Next log into web mail. (https://mail.yourdomain.com)
- Under the Options pull down menu, select Preferences
- On the top menu, select Extras
- Then, next to Notifications, click on configure
- In the Email address field, enter your SMS Gateway Address
- Click Save.
- That's it.
- The next time you get an email, you will receive a text message telling you so.